’ TIS THE SEASON!
When: Wednesday, December 23rd
Time: 5:00 PM to about 6:30 pm
Venue: Your very own zoom room
Here is the zoom link:
Get outta your COVID duds and dress up, strut your stuff! Festive, funny, just plain silly, whatever. Tiaras, velvets and silks, bangles, cleavage! Antlers, Rudolph noses! Ugly Christmas sweaters or ties! Your call. Enhance your personal zoom room to set off your festive attire and self. Give yourself a virtual or real holiday background only if that sounds like fun to you.
- Make your favorite holiday drink for yourself and share your enjoyment and your recipe with us. We’ll toast the backside of 2020 together — with enthusiasm!
- Poetry: 2020 in Six Words. Best to bring a six-word creation with you, but we’ll allow time (short!) for spontaneous efforts day-of as well. Elves will be on hand to transcribe your offerings which will be submitted for publication in TIPS.
- Raffle. Tricia will boss this event and amazing raffle prizes will be awarded!
- Do you have a personal holiday story you’d like to share? Please do! But fair warning: keep it short! We hope lots of you will attend so your time in the limelight will need to be brief.
- Shake your holiday bootie with Rayner. Get up and boogie to some rockin’ holiday music to reenergize you.
- Visit and schmooze for as long as you like. It’s a party!
Hope to see you on the 23rd! A good time is guaranteed.
Questions? Call 415-332-3325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org